Meet the gorgeous Emily Valentine a full-time fashion Blogger /Vlogger talking fashion, beauty and travel Emily’s got it all covered!
Read our interview below:
1. How would you describe your own personal style?
A minimal canvas, accessorised with vintage or interesting jewellery and a little sexiness thrown in.
2. What trends are you loving this season?
I am addicted to denim. I need to stop buying jeans! I’m also craving anything quirky or ornate in the accessories department. Also, I am enjoying lingerie and bondage-inspired accents to ‘sex up’ an outfit.
3. Who is your style Icon?
The Olsen twins and Pandora Sykes.
4. What trends do you think will be big this year?
I think the eighties is coming back in a big way, but less about the casual leisure side and more focused on tailoring and cuts.
5. Where do you tend to buy your clothes, and why?
I’m a high street queen, with a few choice designer accessories thrown in.
6. Which fashion blogs do you follow?
AFashionfix, The Frugality and Lucy Williams, always.
7. Do you listen to music when you are getting ready? If yes, what’s your favourite playlist on Spotify?
I do and I always start with ‘SIA — CHEAP THRILLS’ before a night out. It gets me in the mood for dancing!
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully, my business has grown, I have a product line, and StyleLobster has evolved into something all encompassing and far reaching.
9. What do you find are the top questions your followers tend to ask you most?
“How do you make money from what you do?” It’s still a bit of mystery and a point of interest amongst bloggers and blog readers alike. I’m happy to talk about how I make my money because really it’s no secret. Every time i am sponsored, it is declared.
10. Pretend you’ve agreed to participate in Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls. You’ve been told that you are only allowed to bring 5 items of clothing (including shoes and swimwear) and 3 beauty products what would you bring?
Sun cream! An all purpose salve that will double as a lip balm and medicine and then a brown pencil that doubles as an eyebrow pencil, liner and eyeshadow. They are so versatile. I love HD brows Kajal in brown.
11. Where are people most likely to see you?
At home drowning beneath product samples, or in a bar drowning myself in prosecco.
See more of Emily here: